The Follower's outpost is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. It is located northwest of 188 trading post and southeast of the Grub n' Gulp Rest Stop, at the end of a small road branching off from Highway 95.
Curiously, the outpost appears much larger on the inside than it is on the outside. The outpost is a relatively small area, only containing a broken terminal at Doctor Alvarez's desk, three unusable beds, some coffee mugs and a radio.
- The only purpose this location serves is to complete the quest I Could Make You Care, if the Courier chose a certain path. Non-player characters will not initiate conversation other than commenting.
- One of the followers guards is a ghoul, though he does not have the distinct gravely voice common among almost all other intelligent ghouls, instead having a human-sounding voice.
- If I Could Make You Care is concluded by having Veronica leave to join the Followers, then 4 Brotherhood of Steel paladins will massacre the occupants of the outpost.
- There is a hollowed-out rock at the base of the station; it can be seen in the picture in the bottom right corner.
- As with many other locations in New Vegas, ambient tracks from Fallout 1 can be heard playing in the background when on the premises of the outpost.
The Follower's outpost appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.