“Um, I know there's no filming going on, but do you need a fluffer anyway?”
Background[edit | edit source]
Their job is to "warm up" male actors up front sex scenes and "keep them hard" during breaks, so the actors are ready for the camera once it gets rolling.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "No WAY am I fluffing that thing."
- "Great, another leather bunny."
- "He's built like a tank. Check out that barrel."
- "If Myron starts working here, I'm gone."
- "Fluffers have the important job of keeping the actors hard."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The fluffers appear only in Fallout 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.