Exactly what it is; a beautiful flower. It's only useful in trading.
- In Fallout, a little boy in the Children of the Cathedral hospital in the Hub gives these out to the visitors, as does Calder in the Cathedral itself.
- Flip has one in his inventory.
- In Fallout 2, Torr and Sally Dunton in Klamath carry one each.
- They can be bought from Metzger.
- Additionally, one can also be found in a footlocker in the Hubologists headquarters.
- In Fallout 2, they can be found in several graves. In particular, one is inside the top-rightmost grave in The Den's graveyard.