|This page is about the item called Flour. For the item "Flour" (denoted with quotation marks) that appears in Fallout: New Vegas, see "Flour".|
It is one of the rarest non-unique items in the game. It can be used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition or for its more important use as an ingredient in Mississippi Quantum pie. It is not listed as a food item, but rather as a junk item. It appears to say on the front: "T.V.G. Whole Wheat Flour."
There is only one guaranteed sample of flour to be found out in the Capital Wasteland, in a diner roughly north of the Nuka-Cola plant and west of the Red Racer factory. Several vendors might sell flour but may not have it all the time. These vendors are:
- Gary Staley and Seagrave Holmes in Rivet City.
- Lydia Montenegro in Tenpenny Tower.
- Moira Brown in Megaton.
- Knick Knack in Little Lamplight.
- Michael Masters in Warrington station/Tenpenny Tower.
- Karl in Meresti Metro station.
- Crazy Wolfgang.
- Panada and can be found on the ground in various places in Point Lookout such as the hotel. Sold by
- Haley's Hardware has one or two for sale.