This once prosperous hut on the edge of the Cranberry Bog was dearly affected by the subterranean nuclear tests carried out by the Atomic Mining Services. The tremors that passed through the region caused the ground to give way, leading to widespread flooding and destruction, cutting off railway access and causing millions in damages - all brushed off by the AMS as the results of a "natural" earthquake.
- This mire of derelict train cars and ruined buildings contains a large number of high level loot if players are willing to brave the high radiation levels and ornery locals. The ruined warehouses to the northeast include a locked safe and crafting stations for food and power armor, while the maintenance workshops to the northwest offer some insight into what has happened. By the entrance is a hut with a rather grisly sight inside, a dead settler and a variety of torture implements.
- The most interesting items are scattered among the ruined trains sitting on the tracks and include several lootable containers, a magazine spawn point, and a bobblehead, on top of good high-level loot for components.
- Sight to see - On a mattress in a green trailer near the entrance, across from the fusion generators.
- BoS report - Trainyard - On a bed in the blocked-off warehouse, accessible via the walkway between the two warehouses.
- Random magazine - In a wagon on a makeshift table next to a small lamp.
- Random bobblehead - Inside the wooden tower next to the terminal.
- Fusion core - Inside of a generator close to the trainyard, next to a shed.
The flooded trainyard appears only in Fallout 76.