This train yard on the edge of the Cranberry Bog was severely affected by the subterranean nuclear tests carried out by Atomic Mining Services. The tremors that passed through the region caused the ground to give way, leading to widespread flooding and destruction, cutting off railway access, and causing millions in damages - all brushed off by the AMS as the results of a "natural" earthquake.
This twisted collection of derelict train cars and ruined buildings contains a large number of high level loot amidst radiation and enemies. The ruined warehouses to the northeast include a locked safe and crafting stations for food and power armor, while the maintenance workshops to the northwest have a terminal. By the entrance, a hut with a grisly sight inside is found including a dead settler and a variety of torture implements.
- Sight to see - Holotape, on a mattress in a green trailer near the entrance, across from the fusion generators.
- BoS report - Trainyard - Holotape, on a bed in the blocked-off warehouse, accessible via the walkway between the two warehouses.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Inside the control tower near the rusting crane and locomotive, on the file box by the desk with a terminal.
- Potential magazine - On the railroad to the south, inside the green USA carriage near the metal garage and black-and-white parasol, on a sheet of wood and cinder block table, next to a small lamp.
- Two potential armor plans:
- On a cabinet to the right of an armor workbench near the entrance, within a shack.
- In a U.S. Army train car on the southeast side of the site, underneath a counter.
- Potential power armor mod - Inside a U.S. Army train car on the southeast side of the site, on a rolling table, to the right of a power armor station.
- Three potential weapon mods:
- On a low metal shelf next to a toolbox, behind a cluster of radioactive barrels at the southwest.
- Behind a Picklock 0 door near the entrance, on a rolling table next to a dead settler in a chair.
- Inside a red train car with a weapons workbench, near the same carriage as the potential magazine, on a makeshift table.
- Three potential recipes:
- In the same carriage as the potential magazine, on a small metal table.
- Inside the blocked-off warehouse with a cooking station on the second floor, to the right of a Picklock 2 safe.
- Next to the same carriage as the potential magazine, in a red train car, to the right of a non-functioning sink.
- Fusion core - Inside of a generator close to the trainyard, next to a shed.
The flooded trainyard appears only in Fallout 76.