The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Heading south from the overseer's camp, the location is discovered after passing the Green Country Lodge. After going underneath an overpass, the church and tavern come into view. The church is on the western side with the tavern across it to the east. Past the tavern is a parking lot with a cooking station. Further to the south is the home of Delbert Winters. Passing over the western river by Route 86 will lead to the Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center. On the south side of town is a Red Rocket gas station that has a stash box within it.
- Last will and testament of Jeremiah Ward - On a kitchen table inside of a small trailer on the northeastern end of Flatwoods.
- Survivor story: Kesha McDermott - Along the river in Kesha McDermotts' inventory.
- Recipe: Sweet mutfruit tea
- Recipe: Delbert's Appalachili - On the metal shelf on the porch of the house with the armor workbench, directly south of the church.
- Survivor story: Willie Mae - On the body of Willie Mae, on the porch of a house with a working radio across from the Green Country Lodge.
- Survivor story: Sofie - On the body of Sofie Yates, on back porch of the house just past the overpass on the north side.
- Survivor story: Responder Colonel - On the body of Colonel on porch of a red house to the southeast of the overpass.
- A reminder to myself - Found in a hidden cache in a treestump north of the Flatwoods church. From the graveyard, cross the river and climb the hill to the stump.
- Confessions of an addict - A holotape found on the body of a settler at a small campsite north-northwest of the yellow house to the right of the church, across the river.
- Three random armor plans:
- One will be found near the armor workbench on top of the cabinet by the hammer
- One will be found near the armor workbench on the bottom shelf of the metal shelves.
- One random weapon plan:
- One can be found near the weapons workbench, on the middle shelf of the metal shelves.
- Four random recipes:
- Inside Delbert Winter's home, to the right of the fridge and along the wall over the oven.
- Inside Jeremiah Ward's home, to the right of the fridge and along the wall over the oven.
- One random weapon mod - near the weapons workbench, on the middle shelf of the metal shelves.
- Equipment check-out sheet - On the table with the diagnostic terminal.
- Flatwoods Gazette - Printed at the Responders' Flatwoods command and trading post using the Responders Database terminal.
- Gauley Mine recon - On top of the Responders Database terminal.
- Memo: Responders - On a desk next to the Responders Database terminal.
- Patient chart: Buzz - Beside a Responders corpse.
- Overseer's log - Flatwoods - Inside the overseer's cache.
- Survivor story: Colonel - Upstairs in the steeple.
- Survivor story: Dassa Ben-Ami - Beside Dassa Ben-Ami's corpse.
- Volunteer training program: Water - Inserted into the diagnostic terminal.
- Water safety report - On top of the radio set.
- Delbert Winter's home
- Survivor story: Nurse Scott - Immediately to the north of Delbert Winter's home is a house with two bathtubs in the back yard. The holotape will be in a cooler between the two bathtubs.
- Survivor story: Rev. Delbert Winters - In Delbert Winter's inventory.
- Recipe: Delbert's sunshine oil - Inside Delbert's bedroom, on the left nightstand.
- Meeting hall
- Dealing with survivor's guilt - On a podium.
- Guestbook - On a dresser below a chalkboard.
- Dear daddy - On a chalkboard.
- I forgive you, dad and I miss you, dad - On a chalkboard.
- NOTHING HELPS! - On a chalkboard.
- Sorry - On a chalkboard.
- Flatwoods Tavern purchase order history - In the kitchen inside a locked footlocker.
- Free cooking lessons! - On the front counter.
- Guest check #024 - Hanging from the order window.
- Guest check #025 - Hanging from the order window.
- Survivor story: Tabitha - On the second floor on top of a table.
- To Janet - On the second floor hanging from a cork board.
- Who Goes There? - Part 1 - On a kitchen counter.
- Responder's plea - Found on the dead responder inside the fridge in the kitchen of the tavern.
- Volunteer training program: Food - Inserted inside of the kitchen terminal in the back corner of the kitchen, next to the locked freezers.
- Random recipe - Found in the lefthand locked fridge, underneath various food items.
- Survivor story: Miguel Caldera - Found in a green footlocker on a porch immediately to the east of the tavern and in front of a large truck.
- Scott's reminders - Note on the body of Scott Shepherd, on the porch of the house marked private property just south of the tavern.
- I hate Flatwoods - A holotape in the white tent with the two radstags hanging by it. The tape will be hidden under a pillow on the white mattress with the blanket.
Flatwoods appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Flatwoods is based on the real-world town of Flatwoods, known in West Virginia folklore as being home to the Flatwoods monster. However, the in-universe Flatwoods is more reminiscent of Gassaway than its real-world counterpart, both located in Braxton County.