|For a cross-game overview, see Flamer.|
The flamer is a short range heavy weapon that deals sustained fire damage in a cone in front of it. It immolates targets on critical kills.
Flamer Lv 50 (1)
Flamer Lv 40 (1)
Missing data (missing: outdated numbers)
This article is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- One can be located at Quarry X3, on the platform behind the yellow pump.
- One can be found at Grafton Steel Underground, next to the corpse of a doctor in the first large area, at the end of a collapsed walkway in the northwest corner.
- Affected by the Grounded mutation.
- Using weapon mods that extend the length of barrel may cause the barrel to clip through and out on the other side of NPCs when fighting in close quarters, causing the flames to completely miss them. [verified]
- Friendly Fire perk, the flamer will not restore the HP of NPC allies when fired. However, it will apply the healing effect when using the weapon bash on NPC allies. [verified] When using the
- The flamer triggers the perk as intended when fire upon player allies.[verification overdue]