| ||This is an overview article which contains background information and cross-game comparisons. For game-specific information and stats, see the articles linked on the right.|
A flamer or flamethrower is a large weapon that projects an ignited stream of flammable liquid, and requires a source of fuel to operate. In Fallout 3, flamers use the Big Guns skill, whereas in Fallout: New Vegas, they are moved to the Energy Weapons skill.
Flambe 450 flamerEdit
A Flambe 450 model flamethrower, varmiter variation that fires a short spray of extremely hot, flammable liquid. It requires specialized fuel to work properly.
Improved Flambe 450 flamerEdit
A Flambe 450 model flamethrower, varmiter variation. Fires a short spray of extremely hot, flammable liquid. Requires specialized fuel to work properly. This model has been modified to fire a hotter mixture which causes greater combustibility.
An unnamed flamer with a backpack for the flamer fuel.
- For the unique version in Fallout 3, see Burnmaster.
- For the unique versions in the add-on Broken Steel, see Slo-burn flamer and Rapid-torch flamer.
- For unique version in the add-on Gun Runners' Arsenal, see Cleansing Flame (GRA)
- For other versions in Fallout Shelter, see rusty flamer, enhanced flamer, hardened flamer and pressurized flamer
- For the unique version in Fallout Shelter, see Burnmaster
FT13 model flamerEdit
An industrial, brightly-colored FT13 flamer with a large propellant tank located directly below the main body. Fuel is stored in a detachable fuel canister on the right side of the barrel.
- For unique version in the add-on Far Harbor, see Sergeant Ash
- For the unique version in Fallout 76, see Pyrolyzer.
Mentioned and cut contentEdit
An unnamed cylindrical flamer set to appear in Van Buren. Unlike previous flamers, the unnamed model wouldn't have a fuel tank backpack.