Fizztop Mountain is one of the oldest and most recognizable landmarks in the park. Standing at over 100 meters tall, it also provides an excellent view of the surrounding area, making it a natural stronghold. At the top of the structure is, or rather was, the most expensive fine dining restaurant in the park, Fizztop Grille. The peak of the stronghold was converted into the Overboss' living quarters, while the interior of this hollow artificial structure, originally intended to be used for maintenance staff, now serves as the headquarters for the Disciples. The vicious gang of raiders have added their own decorations to their new home; wooden structures, cages, prisoners, and other miscellaneous raider decor.
The mountain is the heart of the northern section of Nuka-Town USA and holds the Fizztop Grille. The side entrance leads into the mountain proper and straight to the lair of the Disciples, filled with blood, rot, and death.
The entire cavern has a network of shacks and girders that provide living quarters for the Disciples. The ground floor has little to offer except a living quarter shack and lots of seating arrangements; the nearby catwalk leads up to a tier with another living quarter, and another nearby catwalk ascends to the roof of the central pillar. The roof has several holding cells spread around it, as well as Nisha's office.
On top of the concrete roof within the mountain is a firepit. Behind it is a lunch pail and some food; on the other side of the mountain, down from the crates, is a skeleton next to a duffle bag, beneath a Cappy statue.
- Clark's toolbox - Outside, in the ladies' restrooms to the west of the pond. Contains For Deke and Clark's stash key.
- Dixie's souvenirs - Audio recordings by unwitting settlers and traders including Dixie's voice. Found in one of the wooden shacks in the upper areas of the interior.
- A Nuka-Grape - On the catwalk leading to the upper area, on a wooden crate with candles.
- A Nuka-Cola Orange - In the upper area, next to Nisha's terminal.
- A Nuka-Cola Victory and a Nuka-Cola Quartz - On the ground floor, in the sleeping area.
- A Nuka-Cola Wild - On the ground floor, next to the Disciples terminal.
- A Perfectly preserved pie - Above the entrance, sitting on a toilet. Can be reached by dropping down from the steel beam above.
- Disciples spiked helmet - Worn by Savoy.
- Disciples banded helmet - Worn by Dixie.
- Disciples bladed helmet - Worn by Nisha.
- Fragmenation grenade MIRV - Carried by Nisha.
- Instigating Disciples blade - Given to the player character by Nisha after completing Power Play if the Disciples do not betray them.
- A small cache of chems (three caps stashes, two jet, a stimpak) can be found across the long steel beam that extends from next to the ramp that leads up to Nisha's hut, along with two wooden blocks spelling out "GJ." More than half of these items are clipped into the geometry of the wall and not able to be collected unless jarred loose by explosives.
- Underneath the ramp leading to the cage area where Nisha resides, there is a scene of a toy alien using a magnifying glass to view a hollowed-out TV set with tiny picket fencing and mannequins inside framed by a tiny rose bush.
- An alien toy is watching a TV scene while a pack of bubblegum lies next to it atop the main structure. This is of note because there is an actual scene within a destroyed wall terminal.
- On top of the entrance, behind the junk pile, is a Jangles the Moon Monkey on a destroyed toilet; the toilet in question has the same pinkish hue as the food paste found within the Suffolk County Charter School. In its left hand it clutches a perfectly preserved pie.
Behind the scenes
There is a miniature figure within the concrete roof within Fizztop Mountain. It is next to a campfire on top of Nisha's hut. It is a cultural reference to Han Solo frozen in carbonite in both The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Furthermore, when damaged, the figure bleeds.