Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“Just a little rest stop that me and my good friend Lupe set up. Last stop on your way into New Vegas, first stop on your way out, that's what I say.”
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is a merchant.|| yes|
Killing him will result in NCR Infamy.
- "Welcome to the Grub n' Gulp!"
- "Rations do get tight from time-to-time and it would be nice to keep a regular stock of goods."
- "Just a little rest stop that me and my good friend Lupe set up. Last stop on your way into New Vegas, first stop on your way out, that's what I say."
Fitz appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- While attempting to find meat suppliers for Camp McCarran, it is not possible to recruit Fitz's services if the player has already asked Farber if he needs help. Fitz may ONLY be recruited if Farber has indicated there is a supply problem but the player has NOT selected the dialogue option, "Can anything be done to improve your supplies?" [verified]
- Both Fitz and Lupe lack an AI package to keep them at their storefronts. If anything pulls them away from their stores, such as nearby combat, they will remain where they stand and will not return to their storefronts. [verified]