|For the robot that appears in Fallout: New Vegas, see Fisto.|
For an overview of power fist models, see power fist.
It is a unique variant of the pneumatic power fist that is slightly less durable but deals higher base damage than the standard model.
Fisto! can successfully strike about 480 times from full condition before breaking.
- Power fist - The common variant in Fallout 3.
- The Shocker - While equal in strength to the normal power fist against organic foes, the Shocker deals an additional 25 damage to robots.
- Sim version power fist - A simulation-only version of the power fist which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|The Shocker||20||21.8||+25vs robots||1.09||x1||20||25||1.6||400||6||150||25|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Fisto! can be found in the upper area of the derelict power plant right across from MDPL-13 power station, next to a terminal on a desk. This is northwest of Minefield. Inside the power plant are multiple feral ghouls, and, depending on the player character's level, one may also encounter multiple feral ghoul roamers, glowing ones and, with Broken Steel installed, feral ghoul reavers. It will be in poor condition (approx. 20%) when found.
- If the player character finishes an enemy in V.A.T.S. with a critical strike, this results in a brutal uppercut, often sending the enemy (or quite often just the head) into the air.
- Of all the Unarmed weapons, Fisto! has the highest base damage, the highest DPS (damage per second), and the highest damage per Action Point value when using V.A.T.S. However, it is little over a third the damage per AP of the Terrible Shotgun, and has a lower MDPS (that factors in critical hits) than the deathclaw gauntlet.
- If the player character targets an enemy in V.A.T.S. that is below their knees, they will not punch, but kick the enemy.
Behind the scenes
First revealed in IGN's week of Fallout 3 coverage, the Fisto! had been described as multiple shards of metal wrapped around the player character's fist but was revealed to look just like the power fist.