|For the unique unarmed weapon that appears in Fallout 3, see Fisto!.|
The Fully Integrated Security Technetronic Officer (abbreviated to "Fisto" by the Courier for convenience) is unique and the only intact Protectron robot located in the ruins of Cerulean Robotics. Fisto is an incomplete pre-War Protectron class security robot created by Cerulean Robotics. Using an operating system v. 0.6.0.3, Fisto can be reprogrammed to serve as a sexbot for the quest Wang Dang Atomic Tango, in which James Garret asks the Courier to find a sexbot for a "customer."
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is romanceable.||
Cost: 10 caps
- Wang Dang Atomic Tango: Fisto is the only robot that can be programmed as the sexbot needed to complete this quest for James Garret. The player character can either use their own Science skills to reprogram it or purchase a program from Ralph.
- The player character can have Fisto perform its sexual routine on them regardless of gender. The first time upon activation is free, but once upon delivery to James Garret, each subsequent use costs 10 caps. Judging by the dialogue, it penetrates cavities below the recipient's waist for an entire in-game hour with the screen going black for about five seconds and drilling sounds being played.
- Although Fisto has a lot of health, it cannot use its lasers and has to rely on its unarmed skills for combat. As he suffers from a Protectron's slow walking speed, this severely limits his offensive capabilities.
- James Garret's dialogue suggests that he has always wanted a sexbot, therefore, Fisto could be for his own personal use.
- If the Courier has the Animal Friend perk, the giant rats that inhabit Cerulean Robotics will not be hostile towards the Courier but will be hostile towards Fisto. Fisto's weak offensive capabilities might not be enough to defend himself against the rats. Killing a rat will not prompt any of the others to become hostile towards the Courier, unless they were hurt indirectly by an explosive.
- Even after being reprogrammed with Ralph's sexbot holodisk, if the Courier speaks to Fisto, it will still say generic Protectron lines such as "Protect and Serve!"
- Fisto informs the Courier that he will need upgrades to boost his "performance" capabilities, but no such upgrades are available.
- Fisto only attacks with its right arm.
- If the Courier has the Wild Wasteland trait, Fisto can potentially be attacked by Maud's Muggers.
- "Please assume the position."
- "Numbness will subside in several minutes."
- "Greetings. Fisto is programmed to please."
- "I am programmed for your pleasure."
- "I will require a hardware and software upgrade to offer enhanced services."
Fisto appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
- Atomic Wrangler, speaking to it and declining its services will give the Courier 10 caps. This can be done as many times as desired. While only a small amount, it is a very convenient source of caps to gamble in the casino. The reason for this bug is that the answer he gives for declining his services is the same as the one he gives when the player character asks for a refund. [verified] After recruiting Fisto and returning to the
- Ralph in their inventory. After programming the sexbot, the holotape is still obtainable. [verified] The Courier can program Fisto, even without the holotape from
- If the Courier talks to Fisto after telling him to go to the Atomic Wrangler (before he reaches it), he will say "protect and serve" in a very sharp or acute voice. However, if one attempts to pickpocket him, he will say "protect and serve" but in a deep voice. [verified]
- Primm Slim, or in the regular Protectron tone. [verified] It does not matter if the Courier is standing or crouching; Fisto will say "protect and serve" in a similar manner to
- After having sex with Fisto at the Atomic Wrangler, the Courier will be able to ask for its services. Upon entering the bedroom, the only option will be giving up on sex and getting a refund. [verified]
- Sometimes, Fisto will not activate, even though the Courier has successfully hacked the computer. Since no other options are available, the player may have to reload a previous save. [verified]
- Occasionally, Fisto will not move after he is programmed, but upon reaching the Atomic Wrangler, he will be there. [verified]
Once Fisto has left the building, if the Courier tries to head to the Old Mormon Fort, the game may start lagging heavily and eventually freeze, forcing one to restart the console. [verified]
- Solution: Head through a door leading to Freeside first and then head to the Old Mormon Fort. This should prevent any lagging or freezing. [verified]
- Fisto: "Fully Integrated Security Technetronic Officer active and reporting for duty."
- Courier: "That is a mouthful. Let's shorten that to Fisto."
Fisto: "Yes, ma'am. Fisto reporting for duty. Please assume the position.
- Cerulean Robotics terminal entries
- Courier: "I can't feel my legs!
Fisto: "Numbness will subside in several minutes. Awaiting further orders."
- Q&A session with Josh Sawyer during a live charity stream. (reference begins at 9:08:58)