|For the boxes in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas that contain aid items, see First aid box.|
For the container in Fallout 4 and Fallout 76, see First aid.
Similar in nature to the doctor's bag, the first aid kit has items to help the user treat wounds and damage. Physically, the kit is a weathered white box with a lock, red outlines on the lid and chest, and a red cross on the top. In Fallout Tactics, using the First Aid skill requires a first aid kit or field medic first aid kit.
Gives a 20% bonus to the First Aid skill when used.
- Found in a locker in Vault 13's storage room.
- Found in a bookshelf in Razlo's house.
- Found in a locker in Vault 15's entrance.
- Found in lockers on levels 3, 4, and 5 in the West Tek research facility.
- Found on a bookshelf in Painless Doc Johnson's
- Found in an entrance locker on Level One of Vault 8
- Found in a locker in the Stronghold level 2 section of the Mariposa Military Base.
- Two of these are found in the store room section of the barracks part of the Oil Rig barracks.
- Stitch starts the Brahmin Wood mission with one in his inventory.
- This item can be bought from quartermasters and medical officers.
Unlike a set of lock picks, there is a limited amount of equipment in a first aid kit. They can be used three times in Fallout and Fallout 2, and five times in Fallout Tactics.