“Ultracite exposure has made you fireproof!”
|1||Take 15% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F55|
|2||Take 30% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F57|
|3||Take 45% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F59|
- Outside of player versus player, fire damage is fairly rare - dealt only by floater flamers, anglers and NPC molotovs and flamers.
- As of patch 22.214.171.124, this perk also reduces explosion and flame attack damage by 15% per rank.
- As of patch 126.96.36.199, this perk also reduces damage from Molotov cocktails.
- [verification overdue] (Explosive resistance): Fireproof only reduces physical-type explosive damage. For this reason, it will not reduce the explosions produced by energy, radiation, fire or poison weapons (theoretically, frost weapons, as well). Examples include:
- [verification overdue]
(Self-harm explosion immunity): If the player joins a server with Fireproof 1/2 equipped, they will be immune to physical-type explosive damage produced by their own weapons, rather than being reduced by 15%/30%/45%.
- Unequipping and reequipping the perk, or different ranks of the perk, may restore intended functionality, however this is unreliable in testing.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.