“Ultracite exposure has made you fireproof!”
Effects[edit | edit source]
|1||Take 15% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F55|
|2||Take 30% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F57|
|3||Take 45% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F59|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Outside of player versus player, fire damage is fairly rare - dealt only by floater flamers, anglers and NPC molotovs and flamers.
- As of patch 220.127.116.11, this perk also reduces explosion and flame attack damage by 15% per rank.
- As of patch 18.104.22.168, this perk also reduces damage from Molotov cocktails.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One (Explosive resistance): Fireproof only reduces physical-type explosive damage. For this reason, it will not reduce the explosions produced by energy, radiation, fire or poison weapons (theoretically, frost weapons, as well). Examples include: [verification overdue]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One (Self-harm explosion immunity): If the player joins a server with Fireproof 1/2 equipped, they will be immune to physical-type explosive damage produced by their own weapons, rather than being reduced by 15%/30%/45%. [verification overdue]
- Unequipping and reequipping the perk, or different ranks of the perk, may restore intended functionality, however this is unreliable in testing.
References[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.