“Ultracite exposure has made you fireproof!”
Take less damage from explosions and flame attacks.
|1||Take 15% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F55|
|2||Take 30% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F57|
|3||Take 45% less damage from explosions and flame attacks.||00393F59|
- Outside of player versus player, fire damage is fairly rare - dealt only by floater flamers, anglers and NPC molotovs and flamers.
- As of patch 184.108.40.206, this perk also reduces explosion and flame attack damage by 15% per rank.
- As of patch 220.127.116.11, this perk also reduces damage from Molotov cocktails.
- [verification overdue] (Explosive resistance): Fireproof only reduces physical-type explosive damage. For this reason, it will not reduce the explosions produced by energy, radiation, fire or poison weapons (theoretically, frost weapons, as well). Examples include:
- [verification overdue]
(Self-harm explosion immunity): If the player joins a server with Fireproof 1/2 equipped, they will be immune to physical-type explosive damage produced by their own weapons, rather than being reduced by 15%/30%/45%.
- Unequipping and reequipping the perk, or different ranks of the perk, may restore intended functionality, however this is unreliable in testing.