Found throughout Appalachia in small groups. Fireflies are an enlarged variant of their tiny pre-War insect counterparts.
Although appearing as enemies, fireflies are completely non-hostile and will flee from hostile creatures. They have very few Hit Points and no means to inflict damage.
The base variant of the firefly.
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
- Many spawn at Landview Lighthouse during The Path to Enlightenment.
- Eight will always appear around a treehouse southwest of the Crosshair, going in the direction of WV Lumber Co.
- Many can be seen throughout the Mire and cannot be interacted with/targeted.
- Many can also be seen throughout the Toxic Valley, especially near the toxic pond and wreckage.
- Fireflies are mentioned in the Pioneer Scouts entomologist exam.
- There is a craftable Mounted Firefly workshop object that can be placed in a C.A.M.P. after finding the plans.
Fireflies appear only in Fallout 76.