Firecracker berries are vibrant red berries that glow in the dark. They will start to rattle when approached by a player character. If left alone, they will explode, dealing fire damage, and cannot be gathered afterward. A firecracker berry is also needed for the Flavors of Mayhem quest for Rose.
- Around the hills (~30 bushes West, North West, North. No bushes around the rest.) of Arktos Pharma there are several bushes alongside blackberries.
- Eight grow inside Hopewell cave, usually guarded by a deathclaw.
- Can be found around the Top of the World.
- There is a single bush southwest of the Top of the World, next to the rock as the player character moves down towards the rail track.
- A single bush sits due north of the Top of the World, around the same latitude as the Route 91 map icon. It is just past a ruined campsite a few meters to the east of the cable car line (between the third and second pylons from the bottom)-- a crashed cable car next to a non-crashed cable car is the signal to turn to the east.
- There are numerous bushes growing along the railroad track going south from Top of the World.
- A single bush grows at the northeast corner of Ingram Mansion.
- Two bushes grow at Monongah mine along the south wall of the shack housing the mining supervisor's terminal and the safe.
- There are several bushes located at Solomon's pond, just east of the Whitespring Bunker halfway up the mountain.
- Three bushes grow near Safe 'n Clean Disposal: the first is just outside the west wall of the hut, the next is approximately 20m to the north, and the last is 20m more to the north, close to the road (which is the fast travel arrival point).
- Four grow behind the eastern trailer at Yellow Sandy's still.
Behind the scenesEdit
The firecracker berry is a mutated form of the real-world plant Cornus canadensis (Creeping dogwood), which, unlike its Fallout 76 counterpart does not explode if come into contact with.