Layout[edit | edit source]
Firebase LT has two tents with some random loot. There are two automated surface to air missiles (ASAMs).
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor - Outside of the tents.
- Potential magazine - Inside the large tent to the northeast of the gun emplacement, on top of the rear bed.
- Stealth Boy - On the first barrel to the left of the northwestern tent.
- Mini nuke - Inside the northwestern tent, on a crate.
- Potential weapon mod plan - Next to the ASAM emplacement, on a small metal table, on the middle row below a toolbox.
- Potential armor mod - Underneath the first bed on the left in the eastern tent.
Notes[edit | edit source]
There is an unmapped fissure site south of the Firebase LT, which may trigger a scorchbeast attack just by entering the base. By repairing the ASAMs, a mid-level player character can successfully defeat the scorchbeast. To loot the scorchbeast and get credit for the kill, the player character must participate in the fight in addition to defending and repairing the ASAMs.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Firebase LT appears only in Fallout 76.