A vehicle used by fire departments across Appalachia. Red in color with eight wheels, the fire truck has a hose mounted in front between two separate cabs. It has two blue emergency lights on top, and several compartment doors along the sides and back. Some trucks bear the logo of their home stations, such as those inside of Charleston Fire Department.
- Four inside of the Charleston Fire Department garage.
- Two underneath the Rockhound in the Ash Heap.
- Two at Wade Airport on the runway.
- One at Morgantown Airport.
- One at the Crater, near Munch.
- One on Highway 65 in the Mire, pulled upward by strangler vines.
- One at the Red Rocket Mega Stop.
- Two in and near Lewisburg.
- One on Mount Blair.
- One at the Crater.
Fire trucks appear in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and may be inaccurate.|
The fire truck resembles the fire fighting configuration of the Soviet MAZ-7310 series of artillery trucks, which was first introduced in 1973.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|