A vehicle used by fire departments across Appalachia. Red in color with eight wheels, the fire truck has a hose mounted in front between two separate cabs. It has two blue emergency lights on top, and several compartment doors along the sides and back. Some trucks bear the logo of their home stations, such as those inside of Charleston Fire Department.
- Four inside of the Charleston Fire Department garage.
- Two underneath the Rockhound in the Ash Heap.
- Two in and near Lewisburg.
- Two at Wade Airport on the runway.
- One at Charleston, northwest of the Hornwright Industrial Headquarters.
- One at Morgantown Airport.
- One at the Crater, near Munch.
- One on Highway 65 in the Mire, pulled upward by strangler vines.
- One at the Red Rocket Mega Stop.
- One on Mount Blair.
- One at the Crater.
Fire trucks appear in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
The fire truck resembles the fire fighting configuration of the Soviet MAZ-7310 series of artillery trucks, the AA-60(543)-160 aerodrome fire-fighting vehicle, which was first introduced in 1973.