Missing data (missing: damage multiplier and armor penetration)
This article is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Attaching the mod to a fire axe results in the following changes to the weapon:
- ? damage bonus multiplier
- ? armor penetration
- 45% increased value
- 15% increased weapon weight
Weapon modifications will modify an existing weapon, and any modifications previously equipped on the weapon will be destroyed, not unequipped. Loose mods cannot be crafted. For modifications unlocked through scrapping, the corresponding weapon must be scrapped in order to learn how to craft it.
Learned when scrapping object
Fire axe spikes (1)
- Crafted at a weapons workbench.
- Loose mods may randomly be found in the Toxic Valley and Savage Divide regions.
- Loose mods may also be for sale from vendors.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.