Effects[edit | edit source]
Attaching the mod to a fire axe results in the following changes to the weapon:
- ? damage bonus multiplier
- ? armor penetration
- 45% increased value
- 15% increased weapon weight
Production[edit | edit source]
Scrapping fire axes yields a medium chance (20%) to unlock the relevant plan for crafting.
Fire axe spikes (1)
Location[edit | edit source]
- Crafted at a weapons workbench.
- Loose mods may randomly be found in the Toxic Valley and Savage Divide regions.
- Loose mods may also be for sale from vendors.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.