|The following is based on Van Buren and is not canon.|
The pipe that carries river water to the heat exchanger in the power plant has broken. The water now flows freely into the thermal vent and is converted to steam.
Character type completion breakdown
- Combat Boy - Find pipe. If owner of pipe disagree with it being taken, then beat the crap out of them. There will be areas where this is possible. The Spillway for example could have a pipe but it is currently in use. Taking it would piss off the security bots.
- Diplomacy Boy - An appropriate piece of pipe could be found at the Jericho water plant. Perhaps the foreman could be talked into relinquishing it.
- Science Boy - Draw up a set of plans for the new part and have it made somewhere. Of course, the power to the repository could be diverted to the factory just long enough for a replacement to be made...
- Stealth Boy - Steal the plans for a similar part and have it made somewhere. Or do the power diversion routine above.
- The replacement for the damaged pipe can be made at the Blackfoot town foundry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.