- Several fighter jets with folding wings appear on board the deck of Rivet City.
- A fixed-wing version can be found in Point Lookout at the jet crash site.
- Several fixed wing fighter jets can be found within some of the derelict hangers at Adams Air Force Base.
- One can also be seen suspended from the ceiling inside the Camp McCarran terminal building.
Behind the scenes
The fighter jet strongly resembles the P-80/F-80 Shooting Star and its variants, manufactured by the real world Lockheed Corporation.
- Museum of Technology terminal entries Flight Exhibits: "Take to the skies and soar above the clouds as you view our aircraft exhibits throughout the Museum of Technology. The original Wright Brothers Flyer, the vintage WWII P-51 Mustang and several other aircraft can be found hanging about the museum. Also, be sure an visit our Flight Experience Gallery where you can take a simulated airline flight on board a full-sized jetliner or step into the hair-raising, white-knuckle world of air traffic control in our Tower of Terror exhibit. Sponsored by Lockreed Industries."