Layout[edit | edit source]
Upon entering there is a staircase going down to a short hallway that ends at a door chained from the other side. The only way to get through is a hole in the wall opening into a maintenance tunnel that leads to the platform. Most of the platform is caved in and was the home to a single dead raider and the bloatflies that most likely killed him.
Just down the platform are the turnstiles that lead to the foyer containing a sleeping bag and a cooking station as well as the chained door to the exit.
|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on Creation Club content.|
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - On a small table in front of the cage.
- Several stacks of pre-War money are scattered throughout the area.
- Overdue book - Two, both found in the subway train.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - One in a train.
- Tunnel Snakes cell key - On a counter shelf near a Nuka-Cola machine
- Fusion core - Five, in the back of the shipping container full of radioactive barrels.
- Classic 10mm pistol - Six, next to the bodies of dead Tunnel Snakes.
- Tunnel Snakes outfit - Several, on the bodies of dead Tunnel Snakes, plus one on Wally Mack and one in his footlocker.
- Ultimatum - On Wally Mack.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Fens Way station appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Fens Way station is located approximately in the same area as the real-world Kenmore station.