Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Event: Feed the People|
|Go to Mama Dolce's Food Processing.|
|Collect 5 dehydrated beef stocks, 5 diced vegetable mixes, and 5 meat-flavored soy chunks.|
|Activate the machinery from the terminal.|
|Defend three machines' control consoles from incoming waves of randomized enemies.|
|After the alarm bells, run the diagnostic routine on the terminal and activate the fuse box.|
|Defend the machines until the next alarm.|
|Run the diagnostic routine on the terminal and activate the pressure-release valve.|
|Continue to defend the machines from more waves until the next breakdown or when the timer expires.|
|Reward: See infobox|
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Interact with the control terminal and choose "Activate Food Processing Machines" for the quest to start. There will be a constant attack from Liberators and other enemies throughout the duration of the quest.
Collecting items[edit | edit source]
Player characters will first be asked to collect the following ingredients:
These must be loaded into the food hopper on the factory floor to produce stew.
- Office, downstairs toilet
- Office, upstairs
- On top of shelving next to a locked cage
- On top of the upper console
- In the lockers
- Next to the conveyor belt
Running the machines[edit | edit source]
After the ingredients have been loaded into the hopper, the machinery is activated from a nearby terminal. After this step, there are two phases that repeat until the timer runs out - defending and repairing.
Defending[edit | edit source]
Defend the three consoles. The Front Control Console and the Conveyor Belt Console are on the lower floor, while the Ingredient Hopper Console is on the upper floor above the ingredient hopper.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
In between waves, approximately around the 3:50 and 1:40 time marks, alarm bells will ring. Someone needs to run the diagnostic routine on the terminal to identify the problem. The issues that need fixing are randomly chosen from the following list:
- Activate the fuse box
- Activate the pressure-release valve
- Repair pipe (three steel required)
The same problem will never occur twice during an event.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Upon completing this event, everyone participating in the event will receive five canned meat stew, in addition to the usual event rewards.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Prior to patch 220.127.116.11, this event was triggered by player character proximity.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Prior to patch 18.104.22.168, adding ingredients into the hopper of the food processor machinery too quickly could cause random inventory items to unintentionally be lost.
- Prior to patch 22.214.171.124, everyone on the server received the quest reward when the quest was completed.
- Some of the ingredient containers can de-spawn, making it impossible to finish the collection task. This will stall the event until the timer runs out and the event fails.