|Event: Feed the People|
|Go to Mama Dolce's Food Processing.|
|Collect 5 dehydrated beef stocks, 5 diced vegetable mixes, and 5 meat-flavored soy chunks.|
|Activate the machinery from the terminal.|
|Defend three machines' control consoles from incoming waves of randomized enemies.|
|After the alarm bells, run the diagnostic routine on the terminal and activate the fuse box.|
|Defend the machines until the next alarm.|
|Run the diagnostic routine on the terminal and activate the pressure-release valve.|
|Continue to defend the machines from more waves until the next breakdown or when the timer expires.|
|Reward: See infobox|
Player characters will first be asked to collect the following ingredients:
These must be loaded into the food hopper on the factory floor to produce stew.
Possible locations (unfinished list):
- Office, downstairs toilet
- Office, upstairs
- On top of shelving next to a locked cage
- On top of the upper console
- In the lockers
- Next to the conveyor belt
Running the machinesEdit
After the ingredients have been loaded into the hopper, the machinery is activated from a nearby terminal. After this step, there are two phases which repeat until the timer runs out - defending and repairing.
Defend three control consoles, one and two are on the lower floor, one is on the upper. The first wave are various kinds of radroaches and generally go for console two and some for console one.
The second and third wave are various kinds of feral ghouls and generally go for console two and console one. Sometimes a stray ghoul will go for console three, so keep alert. If console one and console two are destroyed, just defend console three.
In between waves, alarm bells will ring. Someone needs to run the diagnostic routine on the terminal, which will explain the problem. The issues that need repairing are random and include:
- Activate the fuse box.
- Activate pressure-release valve.
- Repair pipe (3 steel required).
- This event is triggered by player proximity.
- Prior to patch 22.214.171.124, adding ingredients into the hopper of the food processor machinery too quickly could cause random inventory items to unintentionally be lost.
- Prior to patch 126.96.36.199, everyone on the server received the quest reward when the quest was completed.