A fedora, coming in four different models. The dirty fedora is of a slight brownish-color and has a leather band wrapped around it. The battered fedora is made of a dark felt and has a black sweatband. Just like the dirty version, it lacks a curved brim. It also matches the farmhand clothes.
The crumpled fedora is olive in color, and as its name suggests, has a bent brim. The white wolf fedora has an ornament of its namesake white wolf on the left side, with the name "B.B. Wolf" being printed on the inside band.
- One can be found at Site Alpha in one of the shed's lockers.
- Chance to appear on a mannequin in Top of the World's mezzanine level.
- One can be found at the overlook cabin, on a patio table near the pool.
- One can be found next to a skeleton and a cooler inside the monorail at the RobCo Research Center.
- One can be found in a shop in Grafton.
One is awarded upon the successful completion of the questline Mayor for a Day.
White wolf fedora
- Inspecting the battered fedora causes the game to freeze under unspecified circumstances. [verified]
- challenge "Collect bones while wearing a fedora". [verified] The dirty fedora is missing keyword fedora and is not recognized as a fedora for the "Possum: Archaeologist"