Faydra guards the hole leading into the Arena. It takes someone of considerable combat potential to impress Faydra, because she has seen them all and has managed to scavenge a few momentos of past Arena victims' weaponry, which she keeps in a locker.
She stands around in front of The Hole, waiting for an unlucky scab to get booted down and thrown into the fight.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Unsafe Working Conditions: One has to report to her in order to start the arena fights for freedom. Through dialogue options, Faydra will offer the player character a few spare weapons in a locker nearby, as well as two doses of Rad-X on a medical tray. She also administers anti-radiation shots between rounds.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- Like Everett, Faydra remains friendly with the player character even if they choose to side with the slaves during the slave uprising. Unlike Everett, Faydra does become hostile towards the rebelling Pitt Slaves, and she and any Pitt Slaves that pursue her into the basement will fight each other. However, Faydra's spot in the basement is in a out-of-the-way location, so there is a good chance The Pitt slaves will miss her, and she will survive the rebellion. If she does survive, Faydra has nothing to say to the player character, and speaking with her will only produce silence.
Dropping any consumable items near Faydra will make her walk up to a desired item and pick it up. However, pickpocketing will reveal her inventory does not contain said item.
- "And what're you doing down here, slave? Don't tell me that your pale ass is gonna throw down?"
- "Those Bear Brothers never saw you comin', did they?"
- "Man, you killed the fuck out of Gruber!"
Behind the scenesEdit
Faydra's name in the G.E.C.K. is sometimes spelled "Phaedra."