|The following is based on Fallout 76 seasonal content.|
A papier-mâché mask depicting a hooded witch with warted skin and a long, pointy nose.
|Fasnacht witch mask||Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_04_Witch
|Fasnacht yellow witch mask||ATX_Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_04_Witch_v2
- The "yellow" variant may be worn by the Protectron marchers during the Fasnacht Day parade.
- The Master of Ceremonies may remark "Don't let the bonfire startle you. We're much more pleasant than Salem." if interacted with while wearing the mask.
- The Fasnacht witch mask is classified as a mask for all mask based SCORE and Fallout 76 challenges.
Behind the scenes
- The remark made the Master of Ceremonies is a reference to the Salem witch trials and witch-burning mythology.
- Fastnacht is an annual carnival celebrated by Swiss and German people while traditionally wearing masks that represent demons, jesters, witches and animals. In Helvetia, West Virginia it is normally celebrated once per year on the first weekend after Fat Tuesday, and concludes with the burning of an effigy in a bonfire, without any robots or megasloths.