|The following is based on Fallout 76 limited-time content.|
This mask depicts a ghoulish man with blue skin wearing a bicorne hat. This type of hat was worn from the 1790s and onward by European and American military officers.
If one speaks to the Master of Ceremonies whilst wearing the mask, he sometimes has a unique dialogue option: "Aren't you a little tall for a Napoleon?"
Introduced in 2019Edit
Introduced in 2020Edit
- Fasnacht blue crazy guy mask
- Fasnacht green crazy guy mask
- Fasnacht Moonshine Mama mask
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask
- Fasnacht red deathclaw mask
- Fasnacht red raven mask
The Jolly Baker will wear this mask to march in the Fasnacht parade.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Fasnacht is a real holiday celebrated in many Swiss and German locales, including the real-life town of Helvetia, which the in-game Helvetia is based on.
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- The Master of Ceremonies' comment is a reference to the famous line "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" from Star Wars, as well as the myth that Napoleon Bonaparte was very short.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|