|The following is based on Fallout 76 seasonal content.|
“Aren't you a little tall for a Napoleon?”— Master of Ceremonies
A papier-mâché mask depicting a ghoulish man with an angry frown wearing a bicorne hat.
|Fasnacht soldier mask||Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_01_Nap
|Fasnacht yellow soldier mask||ATX_Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_01_Nap_v2
- Interacting with Master of Ceremonies whilst wearing the mask may yield the unique dialogue line: "Aren't you a little tall for a Napoleon?"
Behind the scenes
- In the game files, this mask is internally named "Nap(oleon)."
- This type of hat was worn from the 1790s and onward by European and American military officers.
- The Master of Ceremonies' comment is a reference to the famous line "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" from Star Wars, as well as the myth that Napoleon Bonaparte was very short.
- Fastnacht is an annual carnival celebrated by Swiss and German people while traditionally wearing masks that represent demons, jesters, witches and animals. In Helvetia, West Virginia it is normally celebrated once per year on the first weekend after Fat Tuesday, and concludes with the burning of an effigy in a bonfire, without any robots or megasloths.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.