|The following is based on Fallout 76 limited-time content.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This mask depicts a ghoulish man with blue skin wearing a bicorne hat. This type of hat was worn from the 1790s and onward by European and American military officers.
If one speaks to the Master of Ceremonies whilst wearing the mask, he sometimes has a unique dialogue option: "Aren't you a little tall for a Napoleon?"
Variants[edit | edit source]
These are the available Fasnacht masks and hats:
- Fasnacht beret
- Fasnacht giant mask
- Fasnacht goblin mask
- Fasnacht jester mask
- Fasnacht Man mask (not unique to the event)
- Fasnacht owl mask
- Fasnacht skull mask
- Fasnacht soldier mask
- Fasnacht sun mask
- Fasnacht toothy man mask
- Fasnacht Tyrolean hat
- Fasnacht Winter Man mask
- Fasnacht witch mask
- Fasnacht crazy guy mask
- Fasnacht deathclaw mask
- Fasnacht raven mask
- Fasnacht blue crazy guy mask
- Fasnacht green crazy guy mask
- Fasnacht Moonshine Mama mask
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask
- Fasnacht red deathclaw mask
- Fasnacht red raven mask
- Father Winter helmet
- Blue monster mask
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
The Jolly Baker will wear this mask to march in the Fasnacht parade.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Fasnacht is a real holiday celebrated in many Swiss and German locales, including the real-life town of Helvetia, which the in-game Helvetia is based on.
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and is speculative and may not be accurate.|
- The Master of Ceremonies' comment is a reference to the famous line "Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" from Star Wars, as well as the myth that Napoleon Bonaparte was very short.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|