|The following is based on Fallout 76 seasonal content.|
A papier-mâché mask depicting a frightening skull in a hood.
|Fasnacht skull mask||Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_07_DeathSkull
|Fasnacht green skull mask||ATX_Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_07_DeathSkull_v2
It may be received as a rare reward for completing Fasnacht Day.
- The "green" variant may be worn by the Protectron marchers during the Fasnacht Day parade.
- The Master of Ceremonies may remark "You are become death, then?" or "Try our sausages. They're to die for. Ha ha." if interacted with while wearing the mask.
- The Fasnacht skull mask is classified as a mask for all mask based SCORE and Fallout 76 challenges.
Behind the scenes
- In the game files, this mask is internally named "Death Skull."
- The remark made the Master of Ceremonies is a reference to the famous Oppenheimer quote "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
- Fastnacht is an annual carnival celebrated by Swiss and German people while traditionally wearing masks that represent demons, jesters, witches and animals. In Helvetia, West Virginia it is normally celebrated once per year on the first weekend after Fat Tuesday, and concludes with the burning of an effigy in a bonfire, without any robots or megasloths.