“You haven't been lying, have you? Hahaha!”— Master of Ceremonies
A papier-mâché mask depicting a comically grotesque man with cartoonish features.
|Fasnacht man mask||Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_02_Man
|Fasnacht blue man mask||ATX_Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_02_Man_v2
- Fort Defiance - In the second left room in the hallway to the right through the double doors on the second floor.
- New Appalachian central trainyard - East of the tracks and west of the road, there is a bank. Inside the bank there is a room with several safes. The mask is found in one of the blown apart safes.
- The "blue" variant may be worn by the Protectron marchers during the Fasnacht Day parade.
- The Master of Ceremonies may remark "You haven't been lying, have you? Hahaha!" if interacted with while wearing the mask.
Behind the scenes
- The remark made the Master of Ceremonies is a reference to the growing nose of Pinocchio.
- Fastnacht is an annual carnival celebrated by Swiss and German people while traditionally wearing masks that represent demons, jesters, witches and animals. In Helvetia, West Virginia it is normally celebrated once per year on the first weekend after Fat Tuesday, and concludes with the burning of an effigy in a bonfire, without any robots or megasloths.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.