|The following is based on Fallout 76 seasonal content.|
“Something tells me you like fire, so stick around for Fasnacht! We'll have plenty!”— Master of Ceremonies
A papier-mâché mask depicting a devilish goblin with a toothy grin and burning eyes.
|Fasnacht golbin mask||Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_10_Devil
|Fasnacht red goblin mask||ATX_Headwear_Fasnacht_Mask_10_Devil_v2
It may be received as an uncommon reward for completing Fasnacht Day.
- The "red" variant may be worn by the Protectron marchers during the Fasnacht Day parade.
- The Master of Ceremonies may remark "Something tells me you like fire, so stick around for Fasnacht! We'll have plenty!" if interacted with while wearing the mask.
- The Fasnacht goblin mask is classified as a mask for all mask based SCORE and Fallout 76 challenges.
Behind the scenes
- In the game files, this mask is internally named "Devil".
- Fastnacht is an annual carnival celebrated by Swiss and German people while traditionally wearing masks that represent demons, jesters, witches and animals. In Helvetia, West Virginia it is normally celebrated once per year on the first weekend after Fat Tuesday, and concludes with the burning of an effigy in a bonfire, without any robots or megasloths.