- Helvetia - In the museum.
RESIDUE ANALYSIS REPORT - FINAL
MICROANALYSIS: Organic Residue
SPECIMEN: Antique Stein
PURPOSE: Analyze organic residue particles for traces of the traditional beverages of Fasnacht.
RESULTS: The following substances were found:
- Sample #1 -- Entire stein coated with traces of dark malt, plum, and fig. Hypothesis: Reveller enjoyed one too many servings of this cold beer, could no longer hold it right-side-up.
- Sample #2 -- Particles of white wine, spices, citrus, and honey.
Hypothesis: This classic beverage accompanied cheese tarts and mehlsuppe.
- Sample #3 -- Numerous spices overlaying traces of red wine.
Hypothesis: Aspiring chef attempts to make Gluhwein, nearly kills family.
- Sample #4 -- A starchy crust with dairy, garlic, onion, and red wine.
Hypothesis: Reveller could not find soup bowl, heaped mehlsuppe into stein and indulged.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.