The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The quest was available from March 19, 2019 to March 26, 2019.
|Event quest: Fasnacht Day|
|Speak to the Master of Ceremonies in Helvetia.|
|Find the five protectron marchers.|
|Complete five different tasks.|
|Join the parade and protect the marchers along their route|
|Reward: Fasnacht mask|
Fasnacht-related C.A.M.P. plan
- Speak to the Master of Ceremonies in Helvetia.
- Find the five protectron marchers.
- Complete five of the following tasks. The tasks will correspond to the profession of the marchers found.
- Cheerful Beekeeper: Exterminate the honey beasts which are attacking the Honey Haus.
- Happy Candlemaker: Donate beeswax from the Honey Haus hives to the Candlemaker (0/10)
- Gleeful Butcher: Donate intestines from animals at the Butcher's Cooler (0/12)
- Jolly Baker: Donate radtoad eggs from the stream to the Pantry (0/20)
- Convivial Historian: Bring old Fasnacht steins to the museum for analysis (0/12)
- Joyous Musician: Play some music onstage.
- Jubilant Decorator: Decorate the barn.
- Merry Woodsman: Add wood to the bonfire (0/50)
- Join the parade and protect the marchers along their route.
- A legendary megasloth, pack of vicious wolves and stingwings will spawn when the parade reaches the end of its route at the bonfire.
- Please commence enjoying Fashnacht.
- This is an official Faschnacht fun zone.
- Combat Override Ignored. Faschnacht Mode has higher priority.
- Do not interfere with Faschnacht. The party must go on.
- Zis is my favorite celebration!
- Confetti is just so much fun, no?
- Faschnacht mask within parameters. Continue to Party.
- Party mode engaged, maximum fun levels achieved.
- Please resume enjoying the celebration.
These are the available Fasnacht masks and hats:
- Fasnacht skull mask
- Fasnacht goblin mask
- Fasnacht giant mask
- Fasnacht jester mask
- Fasnacht Man mask
- Fasnacht soldier mask
- Fasnacht owl mask
- Fasnacht witch mask
- Fasnacht toothy man mask
- Fasnacht sun mask
- Fasnacht Winter Man mask
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask
- Fasnacht Moonshine Mama mask
- Fasnacht Tyrolean hat
- Fasnacht beret
Behind the scenes
Fastnacht is an actual annual carnival celebrated by German and Swiss people while traditionally wearing masks that represent demons, jesters, witches and animals. In Helvetia, West Virginia it is normally celebrated once per year on the first weekend after Fat Tuesday, and concludes with the burning of an effigy in a bonfire, without any robots or megasloths.