The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The quest is available from March 19, 2019 to March 26, 2019.
- Speak to the Master of Ceremonies in Helvetia.
- Find the five protectron marchers.
- Five of the following tasks. The tasks will depend on which five marchers are found (their tasks will correspond to their profession).
- Exterminate the honey beasts which are attacking the Honey Haus.
- Donate beeswax from the Honey Haus hives to the Candlemaker (0/10)
- Donate intestines from animals at the Butcher's Cooler (0/12)
- Donate radtoad eggs from the stream to the Pantry (0/20)
- Bring old Fasnacht steins to the museum for analysis (0/12)
- Play some music onstage.
- Decorate the barn.
- Add wood to the bonfire (0/50)
- Join the parade and protect the marchers along their route.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Please commence enjoying Fashnacht.
- This is an official Faschnacht fun zone.
- Combat Override Ignored. Faschnacht Mode has higher priority.
- Do not interfere with Faschnacht. The party must go on.
- Zis is my favorite celebration!
- Confetti is just so much fun, no?
- Faschnacht mask within parameters. Continue to Party.
- Party mode engaged, maximum fun levels achieved.
- Please resume enjoying the celebration.
These are the available Fasnacht masks and hats:
- Fasnacht Skull mask
- Fasnacht Goblin mask
- Fasnacht Giant mask
- Fasnacht Jester mask
- Fasnacht Man mask
- Fasnacht Soldier mask
- Fasnacht Owl mask
- Fasnacht Witch mask
- Fasnacht Toothy Man mask
- Fasnacht Sun mask
- Fasnacht Winter Man mask
- Fasnacht Old Man Summer mask
- Fasnacht Moonshine Mama mask
- Fasnacht Tyrolean hat
- Fasnacht beret
Behind the scenes
Fastnacht is an actual annual carnival celebrated by German and Swiss people while traditionally wearing masks that represent demons, jesters, witches and animals.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.