Similar to Cherry, Fantasia stays with Dukov for his protection. She says "Dukey" is alright, can be a nice guy, is good in bed, and he gives her caps. Fantasia says she'd rather be a "whore" than dead, and she and Cherry frequently party with him. Fantasia is also into Jet to some degree.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear upon death (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Effects of player's actions
If Dukov is killed and Cherry goes to Rivet City, Fantasia will remain in Dukov's place, wandering around and drinking. If one speaks to her, she may respond as if one had just told her of Dukov's death (even if the Lone Wanderer killed him in front of her earlier). She will explain briefly what used to go on there and why she is so scantily dressed, and express regret that Dukov is gone and the good times are over.
- "Oh my! Aren't you a stud. I'm Fantasia. If you need something, just let me know."
- "Hello, honey. I'm Fantasia. You're not going to be staying long, are you?"
- "Ooh! Dukey, is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you just glad to feel me?"
Fantasia appears only in Fallout 3.
- You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head, she will go through the dialogue agreeing to do so, but then walk upstairs and stand in a room away from everyone else. Eventually, Dukov will walk past her and she will swipe the key (apparently she prefers to steal from him in the bedroom). This usually means standing around near her for several minutes to get Dukov to walk past her. If you talk with her before she grabs the key, she will have the normal dialogue options as when you first met her. [verified] Sometimes, if you use the Lady Killer perk on Fantasia to get the key from Dukov for
- It seems that Fantasia can occasionally disappear. The reason is unknown. [verified]
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.72: "Fantasia
Fantasia, 23, has a philosophy: she'd "rather be a whore than dead." She lives up to her end of the bargain with Dukov, who parties with her and Cherry constantly. Like Cherry, she's clad in undergarments and is here for protection, a few Caps, and a little Jet."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)