|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
“You came across a small cabin out in the Wasteland. Maybe someone still lives here.”
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Make the Dweller enter the cabin.
- In the first room, talk to the man/woman present.
- Use the elevator to access the other room.
- Kill the two feral ghouls and collect all the loot.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
|Opening dialogue||Dweller response||Character response|
|Nana didn't tell me we were expecting guests!
Oh my, I should have tidied up.
|Who is Nana?||She's my grandma, but careful, she's a biter. Papa was too until he lost his dentures. They both mean well! Call it tough love.|
|Is that your grandmother?||Sure is, but careful, she's a biter. Papa used to be until he lost his dentures. But they both mean well! I call it tough love.|
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest is not generic. As with finding a Red Rocket and a Super-Duper Mart, the quest to complete will be random.
- This quest is not in the quests list. It can only be completed by sending a dweller to the wasteland, and waiting, as it will happen at random.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.