|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
“You came across a small cabin out in the Wasteland. Maybe someone still lives here.”
- Make the Dweller enter the cabin.
- In the first room, talk to the man/woman present.
- Use the elevator to access the other room.
- Kill the 2 feral ghouls and collect all the loot.
|Opening dialogue||Dweller response||Character response|
|Nana didn't tell me we were expecting guests!|
Oh my, I should have tidied up.
|Who is Nana?||She's my grandma, but careful, she's a biter. Papa was too until he lost his dentures. They both mean well! Call it tough love.|
|Is that your grandmother?||Sure is, but careful, she's a biter. Papa used to be until he lost his dentures. But they both mean well! I call it tough love.|
- This quest is not generic. As with finding a Red Rocket and a Super-Duper Mart, the quest to complete will be random.
- This quest is not in the quests list. The player can only complete it by sending a dweller to the wasteland, and waiting, as it will happen at random.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.