|This page lists bugs in the original Fallout.|
This page is dedicated to bugs found in Fallout:
Quest bugs[edit | edit source]
- During the quest to fix the Necropolis water pump, the pump may fail to be repaired regardless of skill or whether or not junk is in the inventory.
- During the quest to kill Razor, it may be impossible to obtain the requisite holodisk proving that the Blades are innocent.
- The quest to rescue the Initiate from the Hub may not activate.
- Killing Gizmo may make Junktown hate the Vault Dweller, regardless of whether or not having activated the requisite quest.
Regular bugs[edit | edit source]
- Laptop touchpads with zoom functions may cause the game's mouse controls to crash
- Fixable by shutting down the program and booting it back up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.