|This page lists bugs in the original Fallout.|
This page is dedicated to bugs found in Fallout, because this is an older game, reporting and verifying bugs should be done with some skepticism.
- The game may suddenly crash without reason.
- During the quest to fix the Necropolis water pump, the pump may fail to be repaired regardless of skill or whether or not junk is in the inventory.
- During the quest to kill Razor, it may be impossible to get the requisite holodisk to prove the Blades are innocent.
- Caps Lock may become faulty, resulting in random letters being in capitals.
- Laptop touch pads with zoom functions may cause the game's mouse controls to crash, fixable by shutting down the program and booting it back up.
- The quest to rescue the Initiate from the Hub may not activate.
- Killing Gizmo may make Junktown hate you, regardless of whether or not having activated the requisite quest.
- Enemies may become immortal, with humans equipped with leather jackets taking over fifty points of damage and not dying.
- Some quests do not activate, regardless of how many times they are accepted.
- Softlock at the end of the game if the player kills The Overseer while having good reputation.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.