Welcome to the quiz for the lesson. You are going to do great! Please enter your progress on your personal answer page.
- Name one option available on the edit button dropdown.
- Why is is important for editors to leave edit summaries on substantial changes to articles?
- What is the name of the page that serves as a hub of all newly completed edits?
- Following an editor around and changing all articles they have just changed is called what? Why is this against our wiki's best practices?
- If an editor disagrees with another on a change to an article, what should they do? What actions should they not take?
- Give one example of what is considered vandalism of an article.
- How many types of staff members provide administration of our wiki?
|Lessons||Lesson one - Lesson two - Lesson three - Lesson four - Lesson five - Lesson six - Lesson seven - Lesson eight - Lesson nine - Lesson ten - Lesson eleven - Lesson twelve|
|Quizzes||Quiz two - Quiz three - Quiz four - Quiz five - Quiz six - Quiz seven - Quiz eight - Quiz nine - Quiz ten - Quiz eleven - Quiz twelve|
|Links||The Vault Academy - All lessons - Quiz answer report page|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.