|This page lists all resources in Fallout Shelter.|
- The content is not described in full detail on this page. For details, please see the respective articles.
- For resources in other Fallout games, please see "Item".
- For an overview of Fallout Shelter content, please refer to "Portal:Fallout Shelter."
Resources are a core gameplay component of Fallout Shelter. Managing them properly is essential to maintaining the well-being of a Vault.
There are three basic resources in the game:
- Power: The vault cannot run without power. If power runs low, rooms will begin shutting down. Rooms which are most distant from the generator room(s) will shut down first.
- Water: Clean water is hard to come by in the wasteland. Running low on water will result in the vault dwellers taking radiation damage. Excess water will negate their radiation damage over time.
- Food: Dwellers need to eat to stay healthy. Running low on food causes dwellers to lose health. Excess food will heal dwellers over time.
- Caps - used to purchase upgrades, rooms, etc.
- Vault dwellers - used to gain resources, go on quests, perform tasks, etc.
- Mister Handy - Used to automatically collect resources and explore the wasteland.
- Lunchbox - earned by completing objectives or can be purchased for real money.
- Pets - Used to increase a dweller's stats.
- Stimpaks - used to heal dwellers.
- RadAway - used to remove a dweller's radiation.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - used to speed up travel time when on quests and rush certain rooms
- Vault-Tec Starter Pack - Contains a legendary dweller, two rare dwellers, a legendary pet, a Mister Handy, 10 Nuka-Cola Quantums and vault resources.