|For details on the point system, see S.C.O.R.E..|
|The following is based on Atomic Shop content and is not considered canonical.|
Seasons, 76 seasons or Scoreboard, refers to a battle pass mechanic which provides themed rewards for completing Daily and Weekly challenges.
Seasons is a mechanic intended to provide players with repeatable daily and weekly activities that allows them to unlock a total of 100 rewards. Replacing Atom daily and weekly challenges, completion of in-game activities accumulates S.C.O.R.E. points, which helps advance through the positions and gain ranks on a scoreboard, unlocking rewards at each rank.
These activities are listed as Daily and Weekly challenges and range from gaining a level and killing specific types of creatures to purchasing and selling items to other players and completing events.
Every time a new Rank is reached, a new claimable reward is unlocked, like a unique outfit, an item for the player character's C.A.M.P., a weapon skin or power armor paint, consumables, perk card packs, Atoms, and in-game currencies, like legendary scrip, caps, or gold bullion. Each reward is redeemed by clicking on the board spaces. Most rewards are account-wide: Every character will receive outfits, weapon skins, C.A.M.P. items, etc.; currencies and consumables are the exception and are added to the currently selected character's inventory (last played character by default).
Rewards vary in quality. Certain milestones, such as ranks 25, 50, and 76, have special rewards. At rank 100, there is always an "End of Season" bundle, featuring a large collection of season-related rewards. For a list of rewards acquired during each season, see seasons.
The Scoreboards, or S.C.O.R.E. Boards, are essentially a uniquely-themed seasonal progression screen. The player's piece is placed at the first space on the board, at rank one out of a total of 100 ranks.
Completion of in-game activities accumulates S.C.O.R.E. points, which help advance through the positions and "rank up."
Players joining late in the season have the option to spend 150 Atoms to immediately unlock the next rank and claim its reward (with the exception of The Legendary Run, where the option was locked during the first two weeks, players can do this as soon as the season becomes active).
- Season 1: The Legendary Run (June 30 - September 8, 2020)
- Season 2: Armor Ace (September 15 - December 15, 2020)
- Season 3: The Scribe of Avalon (December 15, 2020 - April 27, 2021)
- Season 4: Cold Steel (April 27, 2021 - July 7, 2021)
- Season 5: Escape from the 42nd Century (July 7, 2021 - TBA)
- Season 6: TBA
- Season 7: TBA
Behind the scenes
- The main menu scoreboard entry for Season 2: Armor Ace was formerly referred to with the placeholder designation "The March Of Freedom" until the August 21, 2020 Public Test Server update, where it was changed to "Armor Ace." In a later update, the main menu entry was changed to "Scoreboard."
- Bethesda's UI Team is largely responsible for the seasons' board games themes, including the design of the game board and naming the characters.
- Promotional images