|The following is a transcription of official patch notes from Bethesda.net.|
Fallout 76 Update Notes – January 14, 2020
Today, we’re releasing a new update for Fallout 76 in order to make some behind-the-scenes adjustments for the base game in preparation for our upcoming Wastelanders update. We’re also fixing a few bugs that were safe to implement without disrupting our work on Wastelanders.
We are still working full-steam-ahead on the Wastelanders update, and when it is released later this quarter, it will contain plenty of new content for you to explore and conquer, as well as a large wave of bug fixes for the base game.
Download sizes for this update will be around 2.5 GB for consoles and under 1 GB for PC.
- PC: 188.8.131.52
- PS4: 184.108.40.206
- Xbox: 220.127.116.11
General Bug Fixes
Art and Graphics
- Graphics: The Nuka Girl Helmet visuals have been updated to look correct when worn without the suit.
- Graphics: Corrected a visual issue affecting Camping Canopies.
C.A.M.P., Crafting, and Workshops
- Cllectrons: Enemies will no longer target the Santatron Bot.
- Giant Neon Letters: Crafting Giant Neon Letters now correctly requires 2 Steel and 2 Glass.
- Refrigerator: Toxic Soot Flowers and Frog Legs can now be correctly assigned to the Refrigerator.
- Warning Signs: No longer count against the maximum number of lights the player can place in their C.A.M.P., as these signs are not lights.
- Daily: The “Level up while in Vault 94” subchallenge for the “Level Up While…” Daily Challenge no longer incorrectly references Vault 96.
- Daily: Crafting Psycho now correctly fulfills the requirements for the “Craft Psycho” and “Craft Different Kinds of Chems” Daily Challenges.
- Headwear: Gas Masks that can be found in-game no longer reduce Perception by 2.
- Outfits: Fixed an issue that allowed the Fur-Lined Jacket and Jeans and the Nuclear Winter Beanie to be dropped or traded.
- Outfits: Backpacks now appear correctly while wearing the Thanksgiving Turkey Mascot Outfit.
- Outfits: Fixed an issue that caused the Sequin Dress to incorrectly appear as the Gala Dress.
- Paints: Snowflake Armor Paint can no longer be favorited for use in Nuclear Winter matches.
- Please Note: If you had marked this item as a favorite prior to this fix, the Nuclear Winter Favorite icon may still appear on this paint in the Atomic Shop.
Performance and Stability
- Server Stability: Addressed an issue that could result in a server crash when removing items from a Display Case.
- Server Stability: Addressed an issue that could result in a server crash when replacing Floors or Foundations.
- Sound Effects: The Hero of the Great War Statue no longer plays Mothman sound effects in addition to its cannon sound effects when activated.
- Sound Effects: The Rustic Sink now correctly plays sound effects when drinking or collecting water.
- Music: The Winter Vending Machine now correctly plays a tune while it is in use.
- Item Previews: Preview images for Plans no longer overlap portions of the HUD or other UI elements in the game menus.
- Typos: Fixed typos in multiple item names and descriptions in the menus.
Nuclear Winter Bug Fixes
- Activators: Removed activators from multiple C.A.M.P. objects that are not intended to be activated during Nuclear Winter matches.
- Magazines: The description for US Covert Operations #8 now correctly states that it increases Unarmed and Knife damage by 50%, rather than 25%.
|End of information transcribed from Bethesda.net.|