The Fallout 4 patch 1.2, or 1.02 on the PS4, updates Fallout 4 to version 22.214.171.124.0.
The patch makes the following changes:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
- During Confidence Man fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly
The patch also adds a new launcher that disables mods on startup, and the .INI edit that previously got around this limitation no longer works. There is a fix, but it's not the most streamlined process ever (see PC Gamer for it.)
This update also fixes the Ammo Glitch from vendors. *Confirmed 12/10/15*
This update has fixed the area crash to desktop around Monsignor Plaza and CIT ruins for many PC players. The CTD happens after triggering certain quests and then visiting the areas. Thread here (known as Monsignor Plaza bug but affects other areas): http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1546438-fallout-4-crash-in-specific-area/
It is unconfirmed if this update fixes the workshop store all junk glitch.
- Update - The patch 126.96.36.199.0 did NOT fix the "Workshop store all junk glitch". Tested and working as of 12/09/15.
- Update - The patch 188.8.131.52.0. The "Dogmeat Duplication Glitch" is also confirmed still working, as is its variant, of duplicating ammo stacks and other items. 12/09/15