Bug Verification Project
|This page lists bugs in Fallout 4.|
General advice and notesEdit
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Pain Train: Will stop working completely after a while.[verified]
- PC Xbox One Robotics Expert: When using a scope, in first person, the activation range of this perk is as far as the player can see.
- This was corrected in the 1.5 patch.
- PC When you want to modify/make a weapon/armor/item but you don't have the perk. You can select an available mod/item, then Press "E" and quickly move the mouse to select another mod at same time. If success, the confirm will pop, the selection hovered on a different item. Now you pass the condition check, just build it.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One When trying to craft a weapon mod, the game will display the notification telling you that you lack the necessary items, even though it shows you have the right perks and a sufficient amount of crafting materials. [verified]
- Playstation 4 Can also happen when trying to build an automatron, structures in a settlement, or modifying armor. In some cases, the game says you have more of a resource than you actually have available. A workaround to this is to hit tag for search and it should still highlight the resource that you don't have enough of even though it says you have enough. i.e. the game might say you have 5 aluminum when in a crafting menu even though you only have 3 available. [verified]
Power armor bugsEdit
- PC Playstation 4 Sometimes wearing power armor with a targeting HUD will cause NPCs to turn aggressive towards you in situations where conversation should be possible. Known examples:
- Confront Kellogg [verified]
- The Big Dig [verification overdue]
- General Atomics Galleria [verification overdue]
- Lost Recon [verification overdue]
- Saugus Ironworks [verification overdue]
- Diamond City Blues [verification overdue]
- Long Time Coming [verified]
- Playstation 4 Sometimes wearing power armor when trying to access the power armor station will exit you out of the power armor yet show you still in it (glitched) and able to use full power armor functionality. When this occurs you must load a previous save to "fix" the bug. [verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Occasionally while entering or exiting power armor, (ie. swapping nearly depleted fusion cores) it will glitch and appear you are still wearing the armor but with no way to exit the armor and it will not display the PIP boy or any other HUD. In 3rd person view it may appear the shoulder pads are above head height and no torso armor preset but the sounds and effects of the armor persist. [verified]
- This can be fixed by loading a previous save or entering another set of power armor. Entering another set will forfeit the original power armor frame but the armor pieces will be in your inventory, ready to be put on another frame.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Issue when scrapping the bed in Home Plate results in never being able to receive the temporary well rested perk.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Issue when in build mode you may not be able to place many or all of the items you have access to even though you have required perks and plenty of resources and the build limit is not reached. Once you have this issue it affects all settlements. Deleting items makes little difference. Almost as though the game is sharing one invisible build limit for all settlements.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One While in third-person mode, with a weapon drawn, any small movement either with the left stick of a controller, or with walk enabled on PC, will cause any camera/crosshair movement to freeze for a moment. [verified]
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.