|For an overview of source texts, see source text.|
The Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide is a publication by Prima Games. The guide contains strategies, maps, walkthroughs, and reference data that a player may find useful while playing Fallout 4, as well as some additional background information about the setting and characters not found within the game itself. The guide comes in two editions: the Standard Edition, and the Collector's Edition. The Collector's Edition comes in hardcover, and was a limited edition. It includes exclusive bonuses not featured in the Standard Edition and contains a bonus: a free code to access eGUIDE on any web device.
Mistakes and oversights
- Some of the Institute quest icons differ to their counterparts in Fallout 4.
- [p.18] The letter "a" is written after brackets incorrectly on page 18.
- [p.507] The class of the submarine Yangtze-31 is mistakenly described as "Liao-Class Type 113" when it is actually a Yangtze-class.
- [p.528] There is a misprint in the index, where it states ArcJet Systems is on page 322. It is, in fact, on page 302.
- [p.534] There is a misprint in the index, where it states Hub City Auto Wreckers is on page 352. It is, in fact, on page 332.