- New achievements for Broken Steel
- Fixed issue with V.A.T.S. calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
- Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
- LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
- Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player
- Fixed the issue with the door in Vault 87 where Colonel Autumn came through.
- Apparently fixed glitch where Fawkes and Charon could be in your party at the same time. This could have been fixed in 1.4. (Xbox 360, two cases)
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused all the add-ons to vanish from the "Downloads" menu (Xbox 360).
- New bugs introduced, check discussion page
- Playing with mods that place new objects in the game may cause the game to crash. (This is fixed by converting the .esp files into a .esm through an application like Fallout Mod Manager)
- Saving the game with mods may cause the game to crash. (This too is fixed through the manner stated above)
- Breaks Ignore Normal Resistance flags on weapons like the Deathclaw Gauntlet.
How to use mod with patchEdit
Simple as this: Download FO3Edit and rename the FO3Edit.exe file to FO3MasterUpdate.exe and run it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.