The Xbox 360 patch is available via Xbox Live.
Change log[edit | edit source]
New features[edit | edit source]
- New achievements for Broken Steel
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue with V.A.T.S. calculations not appearing properly for perks (PC)
- Fixed crash related to altered references between master files
- LOD objects render properly when loaded from DLC worldspaces
- Fixed issue with companion NPCs not loading into cells immediately after player
- Fixed the issue with the door in Vault 87 where Colonel Autumn came through.
- Apparently fixed glitch where Fawkes and Charon could be in your party at the same time. This could have been fixed in 1.4. (Xbox 360, two cases)
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused all the add-ons to vanish from the "Downloads" menu (Xbox 360).
- New bugs introduced, check discussion page
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Playing with mods that place new objects in the game may cause the game to crash. (This is fixed by converting the .esp files into a .esm through an application like Fallout Mod Manager)
- Saving the game with mods may cause the game to crash. (This too is fixed through the manner stated above)
- Breaks Ignore Normal Resistance flags on weapons like the Deathclaw Gauntlet.
How to use mods with the patch[edit | edit source]
Download FO3Edit from the Nexus. After installation, rename
FO3MasterUpdate.exe, then run the program.
[edit | edit source]
- Official Fallout 3 Patch 1_5 on the Nexus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.