Fallout 2d20 is a tabletop role-playing game created by Modiphius using licensed intellectual property from publisher Bethesda Softworks and the Fallout franchise. It uses the 2d20 tabletop system translated onto a modified SPECIAL system. It was slated for a 2020 release, but the release was delayed to Q2 of 2021. Prior to Fallout 2d20, Modiphius developed Fallout: Wasteland Warfare and its expansion, the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Roleplaying Game.
A closed Beta was announced on January 8, 2020 with participants needing to sign an NDA. The official development blogs began releasing on March 16, 2021, being posted on a weekly basis, detailing gameplay mechanics, protagonist options, and combat.
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook: "This 438-page hardbound rulebook features a gorgeous cover design evoking the iconic Vault-Tec jumpsuit. Inside, you will find rules and lore for roleplaying in the Fallout world, as well as concept art from the Fallout videogames. Utilizing Modiphius’ celebrated 2d20 cinematic role-playing system, the Fallout RPG will take players on an exciting journey into the post-apocalypse!"
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game G.E.C.K. Special Edition Box: "For the ultimate in bottle-cap savings, the G.E.C.K Special Edition Box contains everything a dedicated Fallout collector could want. This box set is limited to 2,000 copies, so get yours fast!"
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Table Bundle: "A must have for the ultimate Fallout collector. The Table Bundle has everything you need to jump-start your entire tabletop gaming group into the Fallout Roleplaying experience. With a total of two Fallout core rulebooks, including the beautiful G.E.C.K. core rulebook with debossed cover, your players will never have to wait to reference the explosive radius of a Fat Man nuke or how much of the explosion their T-45 Power Armor will absorb."
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Gamemaster Bundle: "With the Gamemaster Bundle you will have everything a GM needs to start roleplaying in the Wasteland with a group: from tips in the GM's Toolkit to full rules and resources in the core rulebook."
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Gamemaster Toolkit: "A post-nuclear roleplaying game needs the best storytellers and material to bring the Wasteland to life. With the Gamemaster Toolkit you will have everything a GM could want to delve into the world of Fallout."
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Player Bundle: "With the Player Bundle you will have everything one player needs to start roleplaying in the Wasteland."
|Sam Webb - System Design, Creative Lead|
Virginia Page - Line Development, Editing and Proofreading, Layout
|Nathan Dowdell · Sam Webb|
|Alison Cybe · Nathan Dowdell · Donathin Frye · Virginia Page · Sam Webb · Jim Johnson · Ryan Schoon|
|Michal E Cross · Tom Hutchings · Stephanie Toro|
|Michal E Cross|
|James Barry · Virginia Page|
|Peter Grochulski · Sam Webb|
|Bethesda Artwork and Staff|
|Michael Kochis · Laura Martson · Emil Pagliarulo · Spencer Weisser · Jessica Williams · Calvin Yang|