- A Kiss to Build a Dream On, a song by Louis Armstrong (1951)
- 01 - Biggest Little City in the World (New Reno)
- 02 - My Chrysalis Highwayman (world map in Highwayman)
- 03 - California Revisited (world map on foot)
- 04 - Many Contrasts (San Francisco)
- 05 - Beyond the Canyon (Arroyo)
- 06 - Gold Slouch (Redding)
- 07 - Dream Town / Serenity (Modoc)
- 08 - All Clear Signal (Vault City)
- 03 - A Trader's Life (in NCR, originally used in the Hub)
- 05 - Industrial Junk (in Gecko, originally used in Junktown)
- 06 - Moribund World (in Klamath, originally the world map)
- 07 - Vats of Goo (in Broken Hills, Vault 13, and Sierra Army Depot, originally used in the Mariposa Military Base as well as the Fallout intro)
- 08 - City of the Dead (in Navarro and Vault 15, originally used in Necropolis)
- 11 - City of Lost Angels (in Golgotha, originally used in Boneyard)
- 12 - Followers' Credo (in the Oil Rig, originally used in the Los Angeles Public Library)
- 16 - Khans of New California (in The Den, originally used in the Khan Base)
- The soundtrack CD did not include the intro song "A Kiss to Build a Dream On", which can be found in the in-game music files.
- The track "All Clear Signal" contains a drum loop sampled from the song "Busy Child" by The Crystal Method.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.