Main article: Fallout: New Vegas patches
Fallout: New Vegas patch 18.104.22.1685 was released on November 10, 2010 for the PC version of the game only. On other platforms, the fixes included in this patch were added with patch 22.214.171.124x.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Companions now show up as waypoints on the map.
- Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away.
- DLC error/save corruption.
- Stuttering with water effects.
- Severe performance issues with DirectX fixed.
- Controls are no longer temporarily disabled after reloading with the cowboy repeater while crouched.
- Crashes using the Euclid's C-Finder while having the Heave Ho! perk fixed.
- Entering the Strip after Debt Collector no longer causes crash and autosave corruption.
- Using Mojave Express dropbox can no longer cause DLC warnings.
- Crash when buying a duplicate Caravan deck from a vendor in a single transaction fixed.
- Cards can now be added to Caravan deck
- Crafting menu should filter valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list.
- Sitting down while looking down a weapon's ironsights leaves player control locked.
- If a companion is knocked unconscious with broken limbs they stay broken on respawn.
- Varmint rifle night scope effect persisting in kill cam.
- Companion's armor that adds ST does not increase their carry weight.
- NPC Repair menu no longer displays DAM as DPS.
- Having an NPC repair service rifle with forged receiver decreases CND.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.