The following information includes Fallout: New Vegas maps and external resources including interactive maps in varying formats.
- 1 Primary locations
- 2 High-resolution maps
- 3 Add-on maps
- 4 Early concept
- 5 Mojave Wasteland map with markers
- 6 PlexiMap
- 7 Behind the scenes
- 8 References
Red = Primary locations
Blue = Vaults
Locations mentioned on the map, but not included in-game:
Mojave Wasteland map with markers
It differs from the final retail Pip-Boy map in a number of ways:
- The grid system used is different.
- The Strip and Freeside are highlighted similar to the Downtown DC ruins in Fallout 3.
- Boulder City's street layout is represented.
- 188 Trading Post is much further east, closer to Boulder City.
- Primm's residential area is more expansive.
- The monorail route is shorter, terminating further south on the Strip.
- Several roads are absent.
Behind the scenes
According to J.E. Sawyer, the New Vegas map is based off United States Geological Survey data but at 1/25th scale, with some adjustments, as at that scale the Colorado River was narrow enough for one to jump over.