Fallout: New Vegas is a post-apocalyptic role playing game, developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks. Fallout: New Vegas is not a direct sequel to Fallout 3, but will continue some parts of the original Fallout and Fallout 2. It was released on October 19 in North America, October 22 in Europe, and November 4 in Japan. It is available on the PC, PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.06 - Released July 6, 2011. Various fixes and performance adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.5 - Released April 25, 2011. Various weapon adjustments.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.4 - Released February 18, 2011. Fixes some bugs reopened with 1.3.
- New Vegas patch 1.3 - Released February 8, 2011. Added Dead Money add-on trophies.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 184.108.40.2060 - Released December 9, 2010.
- Fallout: New Vegas patch 1.1 - Released October 20, 2010. Resolves around 200+ quest and scripting issues.
Default controls on the PlayStation 3 are:
|Square||Draw Weapon/Reload/Put Weapon Away|
|L2||Toggles 1st and 3rd Person View|
|Right Thumbstick||Look/Camera Angle/Grab|
|D Pad||Hotkeys/Change Ammunition Type|
Trophies are available on the PlayStation 3.
- Dead Money was the first DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was released on the PlayStation Network on February 22, 2011.
- Honest Hearts was the second DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was released on the Playstation Network on June 2, 2011 due to the outage from April-May.
- Old World Blues was the third DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was released on all systems simultaneously on July 19, 2011.
- Lonesome Road was the fourth DLC to be released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was initially planned to be released in August 2011, but was instead released on September 20, 2011.
- Gun Runners' Arsenal was the fifth DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. This pack added several new weapons and challenges to the game. This DLC was released one week after Lonesome Road, on September 27, 2011.
- Courier's Stash is the final DLC released for Fallout: New Vegas. It was a combination of all of the pre-order packs for the game. Courier's Stash was released alongside Gun Runner's Arsenal on September 27, 2011.