|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2, also known as Vagrant Lands, was the canceled sequel to Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. The development started before the release of the first game, and it was almost complete when Interplay laid off most of its employees in 2004.
Background[edit | edit source]
The plot incorporated some elements from Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 by Black Isle Studios (Caesar's Legion, the Jackals, Nursery), as well as the mutated G.E.C.K. from the canceled Fallout Tactics 2.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Player characters[edit | edit source]
Non-player characters[edit | edit source]
- Harold - The friendly wandering ghoul-like abomination.
- Stella - The truck stop owner.
- Fey - A local farmer.
- Cyrus - A Brotherhood paladin.
- Haig - A Brotherhood paladin.
- Keats - A super mutant leader.
- Shale - A shady super mutant.
- Miles Reese - The main antagonist, who wants to create a New Eden without humans using a mutated G.E.C.K. prototype.
- Banshee - Leader of the Jackal raiders.
- Bulldog - One of the Jackals.
- Harry the Rattlemaster
- Harpy - Leader of the Twisted Hairs.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Giant kangaroo rat
- Giant naked molerat
- Mutant piranha
- Mutant prairie dog
- Texas Rattler
- Wild mutant coyote
Factions[edit | edit source]
- Caesar Raiders
- Ghoul Trading Company
- Hand Gang
- Texas Expedition
- Twisted Hairs
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Truck stop
- Lone Star
- Fort Worth
- San Antonio
- The Corpse
- New Eden